Professional training and rehabilitation services for your equine partners.
Certified Saddlefit4life Equine Ergonomist.
Jo Pickett - Donovan Park
Jo Pickett, the owner of Donovan Park Sport Horses & Rehab Services is committed to the mental and physical wellbeing of your equine partners, whether for sport or pleasure.
Situated 30 minutes from Launceston, Donovan Park backs onto thousands of acres of state forest and includes an all-weather arena, round yard, electric fencing and white-sight lines.
- Equine Ergonomic Assessments (saddle fit check)
- Barefoot Hoof Trimming & Shoe Removal
- Equine Muscle Rehab (soft tissue release)
- Riding Lessons
- Equine Training
- Boutique Agistment
- Slow motion videoing for gait evaluation
- Professional Equine Assisted Therapy
Certified Eagala Professional Equine Specialist
- EAGALA Model (Equine Assisted Growth & Learning Association) available
- Full wheelchair access available soon
- Single & Group sessions
- School Holiday Programs for children depending on numbers
SADDLE FIT 4 LIFE
Find out about how we are working to improve the health and well-being of horses by raising industry standards on saddles and saddle fitting.
Jo is a qualified Equine Ergonomist with Saddle Fit 4 life.
Equine Assisted Growth and Learning Association
EAGALA - an international nonprofit association for professionals using equine therapy (horse therapy) to address mental health and human development needs. Jo is an Eagala certified Equine Specialist since June 2015.